- Personal Injury, Real Estate Law
Even though I'm a New York Native, having Graduated from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2006, I've been involved in South Florida and Litigating in the Personal Injury Field for over 10 years, representing Clients in all types of Accidents. Even though I Specialize in Truck Accidents, I'm also familiar with Automobile Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Bicycle Accidents and Dog Bite Cases. In my free time, I'm a full time baseball coach for my two sons and a dance partner for my daughter. I'm also a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and was a awarded the Presidential Volunteer Award for my participation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Credit Cards Accepted
We Accept al Major Credit Cards
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- City University of New York - College of Staten Island
- B.S. (2003) | Finance & Economics
- The Florida Bar  # 0107722
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.