The Law Office of Nick Stein represents victims of serious personal injury and families of those who died because of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, defective products or drugs, and slip-and-fall accidents. Although their main focus is helping injured clients, the firm also provides assistance in family law, expungements, driving offenses, and criminal law.
In his career, Nick has represented thousands of injured people. Of note, Nick conducted a successful oral argument before the Indiana Supreme Court in the case of Mayhue vs Sparkman, 653 N.E.2d 1384 (Ind. 1995), clarifying the law on the issue of "loss of chance." In addition to numerous other jury trials, Nick was first chair in a recent jury trial that obtained a $4,000,000 verdict.
Attorneys Amy Wheatley, Amy Stein, and Steve Meyer are integral members of Nick’s team. The office works hard to keep pace with all of the changes in technology and the law.
Nick is a lifelong resident of New Albany, Indiana and attended Indiana University. Upon graduating from college, he immediately joined the Army and served as a medic in Germany for three years. Utilizing the G I Bill, Nick attained a law degree from the University of Louisville.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Free consultation for personal injury cases.
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 697-22
- Kentucky Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office Of Nicholas Stein
- University of Louisville
- J.D. (1978) | Law
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- B.S. (1972) | Education
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in New Albany, Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- Romero v. Advantage Truck Lines
- West Legalworks
- Indiana Personal Injury Law Blog
- Car manufacturers distracted by devices
12 July 2018
- Why follow up a traffic accident with a medical examination?
10 July 2018
- Honored law enforcement officer's family awarded benefits
5 July 2018
- Misreading CT scan costs $15 million
28 June 2018
- Can you separate the truth from myths about SSD?
22 June 2018
- Car crash with horse-and-buggy kills 2
14 June 2018
- Skull fractures: The dangers and complications
9 June 2018
- Don't let bias against motorcyclists taint your lawsuit
7 June 2018
- Motorcycle crash 27 times more likely to kill than other crashes
31 May 2018