Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Environmental Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Real Estate Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- University of Southern California
- University of California - Los Angeles
- California State Bar
Articles & Publications
- Reviving an Old Project
- The Recorder
- Court Decision Changes CEQA Related Traffic Impact Analyses
- JMBM Development Rights Newsletter
- Development Agreements
- Los Angeles chapter of the American Planning Association
Websites & Blogs
- Neill E. Brower's Website Profile
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Website
- California Land Use Blog
- JMBM Government, Land Use and Environmental Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® Guide
18 August 2017
- Double Deja Vu: AB 219 is Reinstated!
20 April 2017
- Deja Vu: Court Overturns AB 219… Again!
30 March 2017
- Beginning of the End for Davis-Bacon?
26 January 2017
- Reversal of Fortune: AB 219 is Back!
19 December 2016
- Charter Cities: No Longer an Oasis From CA Prevailing Wage
21 November 2016
- New CA Prevailing Wage Law Suspended by Federal Court!
19 October 2016
- Another First: CA Prevailing Wage Law Expanded to Cover Material Suppliers
14 October 2016
- What Does “Prevailing” Mean, Anyway? And Why Is the Prevailing Wage Rate So High?
5 October 2016
Contact & Map