Naomi Huntington is a dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney at Huntington, Huntington & Huntington. She vigorously defends clients facing a wide range of criminal charges. With past experience as a Prosecutor, Ms. Huntington brings unique insight and knowledge to her cases. She is committed to promoting due process, fairness, and equality under the law for her clients.
Ms. Huntington attended the University of Virginia as an undergraduate. In 2012, she graduated from the Wake Forest School of Law. Ms. Huntington is licensed to practice law in the State of Virginia. She is the Vice President of the Montgomery County-Radford Bar Association.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
There is no charge for initial consultations in criminal law matters.
- Attorney at Law
- Huntington, Huntington & Huntington, PLLC
- Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney,
- Pulaski County, Virginia
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (2009)
- Montgomery County-Radford Bar Association
- Vice President
- Naomi R. Huntington's Website Profile
- Huntington, Huntington & Huntington, PLLC Website