- Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
Nancy is an associate attorney at Hunt Law Firm, where she is committed to providing a wide range of family law services to individuals and families. Nancy was born and raised in Houston, Texas. Soon after receiving her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Houston, Nancy attended South Texas College of Law Houston.
During her tenure at South Texas College of Law Houston, Nancy volunteered with the Houston Area Women’s Center, Houston Volunteer Lawyers, Boat People SOS and Catholic Charities where she gained invaluable experience in family law at an early point in her career. Through her continued experience, Nancy has acquired a unique skill set for delivering assertive legal advocacy which has allowed her to assist clients through difficult times.
Nancy understands how difficult divorce and family issues can be on individuals and families. She is committed to helping make clients’ family law decisions as stress-free as possible.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- State Bar of Texas
- Vietnamese: Spoken
- South Texas College of Law
- State Bar of Texas  # 24104996
- Asian American Bar Association
- Fort Bend County Bar Association
- Fort Bend County Family Bar Association
- Katy Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.