Oklahoma State University; Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science
*ACLU Secretary (Oklahoma State - Stillwater Chapter)
Oklahoma City University School of Law; Juris Doctor
* Merit Scholar
* Academic Fellow & Student Tutor
* Dean's Summer Pro-Bono & Public Interest Law Fellowship Recipient
* Member of the Oklahoma Innocence Clinic
- Law Clerk for the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals
- Oklahoma Innocence Project
- OCU Law Judicial Externship Program
- State Bar of Oklahoma
Mylin is an Oklahoma attorney that strives to give each case the individualized attention needed. He has experience in many areas of law which affords him the expertise required to be a zealous advocate for his clients.
Mylin is passionate about helping his client's to their desired resolutions. That passion supplies him with enough vigor and resolve to navigate the nuances associated with the legal profession.