Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Kelly BishopAbel Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability
Kelly Bishop practices personal injury, products liability, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and insurance litigation.
Mr. Bishop has been with Abel Law Firm since 1993. He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics from Oklahoma State University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
Mr. Bishop has been selected as a "Super Lawyer" every year from 2013 by Super Lawyers Magazine. Along with representing clients, Mr. Bishop works with Oklahoma Lawyers for Children as a volunteer attorney representing children in deprived and neglect cases.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Abel Law Firm
- - Current
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Oklahoma State University - Tulsa
- B.B.A. (1987) | Economics
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Services
- Peer Rated for High Professional Achievement
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2021
- Oklahoma County Bar Association,
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Oklahoma Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Suing Someone for Loss of Enjoyment of Life
May 28, 2023
- Concussions: A Serious Consequence of Whiplash
May 24, 2023
- Suing for Emotional Distress
May 16, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.