Attorney Peter Ventura was born, grew up, and lives in Worcester, MA. He is a graduate of Holy Name High School, Assumption College, and The New England School of Law in Boston.
At Assumption College, Attorney Ventura graduated Magna Cum Laude and majored in Politics and had a minor in English. At The New England School of Law, he was the recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Family Law, and his studies concentrated on litigation and trial practice.
Former Assistant District Attorney, Worcester County
He is a former Assistant District Attorney in Worcester County (1982 to 1985) where he prosecuted felony and misdemeanor criminal cases on behalf of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts throughout the Worcester County area. He has tried hundreds of cases as a prosecutor.
Attorney Ventura has also engaged in teaching and lecturing at the college and university level. He has been an adjunct faculty member at numerous Worcester universities and colleges. He has taught Family Law at Assumption College, Business and Corporate Law at Worcester State University, and has taught a wide range of subjects at Becker College, including Torts, Contracts, Property, and Commercial law.
Attorney Ventura entered the private practice of law in 1985. Since then he has focused his practice on civil litigation representing injured persons. His civil practice in representing injured persons over the years has included motor vehicle accidents of all types, injuries suffered due to unsafe property conditions at residences and businesses, medical malpractice, defective consumer products, construction and industrial accidents, injuries at work, sports and recreation related accidents, general negligence, and claims against insurance companies for bad faith and unfair claims practices.
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Premises Liability
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
- Peter Ventura Attorney at Law
- - Current
- The law firm of Peter Ventura, Attorney at Law, concentrates exclusively on personal injury claims and litigation in central Massachusetts and Metro West. Peter Ventura’s 25 years of experience with the investigation and presentation of accident and negligence claims, the resolution of insurance disputes, and the proof of damages for all kinds of injuries can represent a significant advantage for our firm’s clients.
- Assumption College
- New England Law | Boston
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Life Member
- Activities: The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association