Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Investigator Contract Lead, Manager
- Draft and negotiate Oncology and Non-Oncology Investigator Initiated Research (IIR), Outcomes Research,Consulting, Master IIR and Master Outcomes Research Vendor Agreements for U.S. and International Sites and Vendors.
- Responsible for the creation and facilitation of all Federal Government CRADA, Cooperative, Partnership agreements as well as the VA IIR Site Specific Template and all other Complex IIR agreements
- Evaluate, generate, and negotiate budgets for Fair Market Value for external Clinical Research Projects.
- Formulated and was responsible for the implementation of the new IIR Amendments Process Maps and Tables and the IIR Grant Manager Issues Guide
- Assistant to Departmental Director for Fair Market Value Budget Assessments Process Development Team.
- Member of Departmental Budget Guidelines and Process Review Team and was responsible for the creation of the new budget templates and budget presentations to internal and external groups and sites.
Senior Contracts Specialist
New York University School of Medicine
- Wrote and negotiated physician grant agreements and subcontracts.
- Managed the contracting portion of the Sponsored Programs Office.
- Created the contracting templates used by the Sponsored Programs Office.
- Developed the budgets and budget templates used for the Doctors grants and contracts.
- Assisted the Office of Clinical Trials in the negotiation and implementation of pharmaceutical contracts.