We are a law firm located in the heart of downtown State College. We are dedicated to the highest professional representation of our clients. If you have been accused of a crime, or are going through a difficult divorce, let the Law Offices of Lance T. Marshall help you protect your future and get on with your life.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed rates are available.
- Masorti & Sullivan
- Associate attorney in a law firm concentrating in the areas of criminal law and family law.
- Assistant District Attorney
- Centre County Dsitrict Attorney
- Prosecuted all major felony and misdemeanor charges including murder, rape and sex assault, child sex assault, domestic violence, burglary, robbery, white collar crime, and DUI.
- Chester County Public Defender
- Represented those individuals who were accused of a crime and could not afford an attorney.
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Centre County Court Administration
- Assisted President Judge Charles C. Brown with legal research, drafting memoranda and judicial opinions, assisted in the administration of justice in Centre County.
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- Juniata College
- B.S. | Political Science
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Centre County Bar Association