Firm founder, John Zarych, brings to each federal and state criminal case a wealth of strong academic and courtroom experience. While attending the University of Maryland School of Law, where he graduated cum laude, John Zarych distinguished himself by being elected as an Editor of the prestigious Maryland Law Review and by achieving the highest grade in the law school for criminal procedure and administrative law. These two subjects deal with the protections afforded to individual citizens by the U.S. Constitution and the manner in which attorneys use those protections to assist citizens who are being illegally accused or oppressed by the government. While serving on the Maryland Law Review and attending law school, John Zarych clerked for The Honorable Leon Pierson, the former United States Attorney for Maryland, where he was entrusted with significant projects in Maryland and Washington, D.C. John Zarych's interest in criminal law began while still in law school, when he was recruited to assist some of Maryland's foremost criminal defense attorneys in significant criminal cases. John Zarych has received a commendation from the Atlantic County Executive Office acknowledging the comprehensive work he has done towards assisting inmates return into their communities as productive citizens again. He also is an honorary member of the Knights of Columbus.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
We believe when you are facing a criminal charge you need to be comfortable with your choice of an attorney. This is why we provide a consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Credit Cards
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Firm Founder
- The Law Offices of John J. Zarych
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Atlantic City Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Atlantic City Criminal Defense Lawyer l Cape May l
- How to Find Out if You Have a Warrant for Arrest in Atlantic County, NJ
24 June 2019
- How Does Unsupervised Probation Work in New Jersey?
12 June 2019
- Is it Illegal for Someone Under 18 to Go to a Casino in New Jersey?
28 May 2019
- Can Cops Enter Your House for a Noise Complaint in New Jersey?
23 May 2019
- Can My Child Be Charged with Sexting in New Jersey?
20 May 2019
- Is Sexting Illegal in New Jersey?
15 May 2019
- Will a Warrant Show Up on a Background Check in New Jersey?
14 May 2019
- Do Bench Warrants Expire in New Jersey?
13 May 2019
- Can You Get Rid of a Warrant Without Going to Jail in New Jersey?
9 May 2019