Adam Burke is a Columbus criminal attorney practicing in Columbus, Ohio. He is passionate about defending the rights of men and women facing criminal charges. Since 2008, Mr. Burke has concentrated his practice on aggressively defending clients charged with serious felony and misdemeanor offenses. Columbus Criminal Attorney Profile Experienced Columbus Criminal Attorney Mr. Burke’s practice has been focused on criminal defense for many years. Mr. Burke’s mission is to deliver outstanding legal representation to his clients at a reasonable fee. To learn more or request a free consultation, please call Adam G. Burke at 614-280-9122. Background and Education Mr. Burke earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The Ohio State University and his Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School. While attending Capital University Law School, Mr. Burke earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for achieving the highest grade in the Criminal Law Course taught by the renowned former Professor and Criminal Defense Attorney Max Kravitz.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Broker Fraud
- Business Law
- 6th Circuit
- Columbus Bar Association
- - Current
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. | Criminal Law & Procedure; Federal White Collar Crime
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- Three Arrested For Possessing, Trafficking Enough Fentanyl to Wipe Out Columbus
24 November 2017
- Federal Penalties for Marijuana Use Could Rise Again
18 November 2017
- Ohio Shoplifting Crimes On the Rise in 2017
3 November 2017
- Student Arrested For Possession of Handgun At Columbus High School
25 October 2017
- Ohio Increases Backpage and Craigslist Prostitution Sting Efforts in 2017
10 October 2017
- What to Do If You’re Falsely Accused of a Crime in Columbus
23 August 2017
- Is it Rape if Both Of Us Were Drunk?
8 August 2017
- Can Ohio Police Take and Search My Cell Phone Without a Warrant?
2 August 2017
- Consequences of Operating a Vehicle Under the Influence
27 July 2017