Adam Burke is a criminal defense attorney practicing in Columbus, Ohio. He is passionate about defending the rights of men and women facing criminal charges. Since 2008, Mr. Burke has concentrated his practice on aggressively defending clients charged with serious felony and misdemeanor offenses.
Mr. Burke earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The Ohio State University and his Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School. While attending Capital University Law School, he earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for achieving the highest grade in the Criminal Law Course taught by the renowned former Professor and Criminal Defense Attorney Max Kravitz. In addition, Mr. Burke has received the 2018 Super Lawyer, 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star, and 2014 AVVO Client Choice Awards.
Mr. Burke’s mission is to deliver outstanding legal representation to his clients at a reasonable fee. Have questions about your Ohio criminal case? Call for a free and confidential case evaluation in person or by phone.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for a free and confidential case evaluation.
- 6th Circuit
- Burke, Meis & Associates
- - Current
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. | Criminal Law & Procedure; Federal White Collar Crime
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Ohio State University
- B.A. (2004)
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Client's Choice Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Columbus Bar Asscociation
- Concealed Carry Law, Concealed Carry Law CLE
- Burke, Meis & Associates Website
- Adam Burke's Website Profile
- Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- domestic violence charges witnessses
31 March 2019
- Three Arrested For Possessing, Trafficking Enough Fentanyl to Wipe Out Columbus
24 November 2017
- Federal Penalties for Marijuana Use Could Rise Again
18 November 2017
- Ohio Shoplifting Crimes On the Rise in 2017
3 November 2017
- Student Arrested For Possession of Handgun At Columbus High School
25 October 2017
- Ohio Increases Backpage and Craigslist Prostitution Sting Efforts in 2017
10 October 2017
- What to Do If You’re Falsely Accused of a Crime in Columbus
23 August 2017
- Is it Rape if Both Of Us Were Drunk?
8 August 2017
- Can Ohio Police Take and Search My Cell Phone Without a Warrant?
2 August 2017