Adam Burke is a Columbus criminal attorney practicing in Columbus, Ohio. He is passionate about defending the rights of men and women facing criminal charges. Since 2008, Mr. Burke has concentrated his practice on aggressively defending clients charged with serious felony and misdemeanor offenses. Columbus Criminal Attorney Profile Experienced Columbus Criminal Attorney Mr. Burke’s practice has been focused on criminal defense for many years. Mr. Burke’s mission is to deliver outstanding legal representation to his clients at a reasonable fee. To learn more or request a free consultation, please call Adam G. Burke at 614-280-9122. Background and Education Mr. Burke earned his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from The Ohio State University and his Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School. While attending Capital University Law School, Mr. Burke earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for achieving the highest grade in the Criminal Law Course taught by the renowned former Professor and Criminal Defense Attorney Max Kravitz.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Broker Fraud
- Business Law
- 6th Circuit
- Columbus Bar Association
- - Current
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. / Criminal Law & Procedure; Federal White Collar Crime
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Columbus Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- What to Do If You’re Falsely Accused of a Crime in Columbus
23 August 2017
- Is it Rape if Both Of Us Were Drunk?
8 August 2017
- Can Ohio Police Take and Search My Cell Phone Without a Warrant?
2 August 2017
- Consequences of Operating a Vehicle Under the Influence
28 July 2017
- Motion to Withdraw Guilty Plea in Ohio
23 January 2016
- Ore. Occupiers Grand Jury Legit or Bat Sh…
22 January 2016
- Letter to the San Francisco Police Department
31 January 2015
- Peyote Peace Pipe: To toke, or not to toke…
28 January 2015
- Ohio Driving Under Suspension
22 June 2014