Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII SilverBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Municipal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
Call for free case evaluation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- The Law Office of Monte J. Robbins, Esq.
- - Current
- Practice dedicated exclusively to DUI, Criminal, Traffic, Juvenile, and Administrative Law Defense.
- University of Wyoming
- Chadron State College
- B.A / Criminal Justice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
Websites & Blogs
- Monte J. Robbins' Website Profile
- The Law Office of Monte J. Robbins, Esq. Website
- Denver DUI Attorney Blog
- Colorado Ignition Interlock Violation Suspension Hearings
4 May 2016
- Winning a DUI Refusal Revocation because of Miranda.
15 April 2016
- Marijuana and Probation in Colorado
12 April 2016
- Colorado’s Felony DUI Law – 4th Offense is Now a Felony
5 April 2016
- Tips for avoiding a holiday DUI in Colorado.
16 October 2013
- Colorado Supreme Court says ok for cops to comment on witness’s credibility during interview.
18 September 2013
- Lamar Odom arrested for DUI in California. Colorado DUI process not dissimilar.
17 September 2013
- Colorado doesn’t have a Felony DUI law for multiple offenses.
13 September 2013
- Unpaid traffic tickets and warrants in Colorado are a recipe for disaster.
12 September 2013
Contact & Map