Min Hwan AhnLaw Office of Ahn & Sinowitz, Philadelphia Immigration Lawyer free consultation
- Immigration Law
Min Hwan Ahn is an experienced immigration attorney based in Philadelphia. He has been practicing immigration law for over 17 years, providing expert guidance and representation to clients from all over the world. As a Philadelphia immigration attorney, he has a thorough understanding of the complex laws and regulations surrounding immigration and is dedicated to helping his clients navigate the process successfully. He offers free consultations to new clients, providing them with the opportunity to discuss their case and receive initial guidance at no cost. With his extensive experience and knowledge, Min Hwan Ahn is committed to helping his clients achieve their immigration goals.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Free consultation in office
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4685145
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Korean: Spoken, Written
- Mandarin: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Ahn and Sinowitz
- - Current
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- LL.M. (2004) | Law
- AIOLC 10 Best Immigration Attorney
- American Institute Of Legal Counsel
- State Bar of New York
- - Current
- New York State Bar Registration
- New York State Unified Court System
- Q. Hello, my Fiancee lives in Thailand. I am a US citizen. She wants to relocate to the US and aquire a green card. Options
- A: A: Hello! The process for obtaining a green card for your fiancé(e) in Thailand typically involves several steps, including filing a petition and supporting documentation with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and attending an interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate. The time frame for completing this process can vary depending on various factors, such as the workload of the USCIS and the U.S. embassy or consulate processing the case, as well as any potential delays or complications that may arise. On average, the process can take several months to a year or more. As for the fees, the cost of obtaining a green card for your fiancé(e) can vary, but it typically includes the cost of filing the petition and supporting documentation with USCIS, as well as any fees associated with medical exams and other requirements. If you provide me with more information about your specific case, such as your fiancee's qualifications and your relationship history, I can try to provide more tailored guidance.
- Q. If I let my DACA expire and then married a US citizen. What can I do to begin the process to a green card ?
- A: If you let your DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) expire and then marry a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to apply for a green card based on your marriage. However, whether or not you can adjust your status to a green card within the United States may depend on how you entered the United States and whether you were inspected by an immigration officer. If you entered the United States with inspection and were admitted, you may be able to apply for adjustment of status to a green card based on your marriage to a U.S. citizen, even if your DACA has expired. Please note that immigration laws and policies are subject to change and that every case is unique. As such, the information provided here is not intended to be legal advice and should not be relied upon without further consultation with a qualified immigration professional. If you would like further consultation, please feel free to contact me.
- Q. I'm an Irish citizen looking to marry a US citizen on my ESTA in the US. Can I do this legally and also stay in the US?
- A: While it is possible to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program using an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and subsequently get married to a US citizen, the process of obtaining a green card through marriage can be complex and requires caution. It's important to understand the eligibility requirements, potential legal pitfalls, and the steps necessary to navigate the US immigration system. At our law firm, we understand that applying for a green card can be a complex and lengthy process, and we are here to help guide you through the process from start to finish. Our experienced immigration attorneys can help you determine the best green card option for your situation and assist you in gathering the necessary documentation to support your application. Once you have successfully applied for a green card through marriage, our law firm can assist you with obtaining a work permit in the United States. The process for obtaining a work permit can vary depending on the type of green card you receive, but we have extensive experience in helping our clients navigate the complex US immigration system and obtain the necessary work authorization. We know that this can be a stressful and overwhelming process, and that's why we are committed to providing our clients with expert guidance and support every step of the way. Contact our law firm today to schedule a consultation and get the expert legal help you need to make your dream of living in the US with your US citizen partner a reality.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.