Mick Longo Esq.Longo & Alach LLP
- Entertainment & Sports Law, Business Law, Cannabis & Marijuana Law ...
- California, Florida, North Carolina, Oregon
Mick Longo is an attorney licensed to practice law in the States of California, Florida, North Carolina and Oregon. Motivated by an entrepreneurial desire to change the way law firms operate, Mr. Longo founded Longo & Alach LLP with partner Patrick Alach in 2009. In 2013, Mr. Longo orchestrated and oversaw Longo & Alach LLP’s expansion to Miami, Florida and then in 2015 he expanded the firm again to Charlotte, North Carolina. His practice areas include Entertainment Law, Sports Law, Business Law, Cannabis Law, Hospitality Law, Real Estate Law, Privacy Law and Legislative Advocacy.
Mr. Longo represents a myriad of entertainment, cannabis and business clients with transactional needs. Mr. Longo’s clients range from directors, producers, actors, athletes, musicians, DJs, film financiers, production companies, dance companies, restaurant groups, hospitality companies, advertising agencies, start-up companies and private and public figures. Additionally, one of Mr. Longo’s greatest passions is preserving and bolstering individuals’ privacy rights. Mr. Longo has been intimately involved in developing legal theories and argumentation to advance legislation that curtails invasive paparazzi conduct and enhances privacy rights for all individuals in the State of California.
Mr. Longo’s most notable efforts in the legislative arena include: successfully advocating on behalf of Assembly Bill 524, which was signed into law in October 2009 to amend California’s anti-paparazzi statute (Civil Code §1708.8); and providing legislative language and argumentation in support of AB 2479, which was signed into law in September 2010 and AB 1256 and 1356, which were signed into law in September 2013.
Mr. Longo earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles and his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, with a minor in Cinema-Television, from the University of Southern California. Mr. Longo graduated Magna Cum Laude as a USC Renaissance Scholar.
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Intellectual Property
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 265296
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 104366
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- ID Number: 49683
- Oregon State Bar
- ID Number: 180675
- Longo & Alach LLP
- - Current
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. | Law
- University of Southern California
- Psychology; Cinema-Television
- Honors: Golden Key International Honor Society, Latino Honor Society of USC, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.