In 1997, Michelle Johnson graduated West Virginia University College of Law. With over 20 years of experience under her belt, Ms. Johnson has worked with cases involving auto accidents, premise liability, wrongful death, intentional acts, Mandolitis, product liability, nursing home negligence and medical malpractice. Michelle Johnson has worked in the federal district, state circuit, and magistrate courts in numerous bench trials, jury trials, and before Administrative Law Judges. On top of all of the experience Michelle has in the court, she is also a Professional Registered Nurse. With 30 years in the nursing field, Michelle can help you better than any attorney in the Charleston area when it comes to Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Supplemental Security Income. Do not hesitate to call us today at Johnson Law Office for the best of the best legal help in the Charleston area.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability and SSI
- Insurance Bad Faith
- General Civil
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
For disability and personal injury cases.
- Contingent Fees
No recovery no attorney fees for personal injury and disability cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable rates for retained cases.
- West Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Johnson Law Office, PLLC
- West Virginia University College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- Q. My dog engaged wt another dog in the neighborhood street he didn’t bite it but was aggressive threatening have mine kill
- A: WV has a strict liability dog bite statute that's limited to dogs running at large or off the leash. If the dog is running at large, the victim/s will not be required to prove the owner was negligent. I'm not sure if this answers the question because the question wasn't very clear.