Michelle JohnsonJohnson Law Office, PLLC
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law ...
- West Virginia
In 1997, Michelle Johnson graduated West Virginia University College of Law. With over 20 years of experience under her belt, Ms. Johnson has worked with cases involving auto accidents, premise liability, wrongful death, intentional acts, Mandolitis, product liability, nursing home negligence and medical malpractice. Michelle Johnson has worked in the federal district, state circuit, and magistrate courts in numerous bench trials, jury trials, and before Administrative Law Judges. On top of all of the experience Michelle has in the court, she is also a Professional Registered Nurse. With 30 years in the nursing field, Michelle can help you better than any attorney in the Charleston area when it comes to Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Supplemental Security Income. Do not hesitate to call us today at Johnson Law Office for the best of the best legal help in the Charleston area.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Social Security Disability and SSI
For disability and personal injury cases.
No recovery no attorney fees for personal injury and disability cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable rates for retained cases.
- West Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Johnson Law Office, PLLC
- West Virginia University College of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- Q. My dog engaged wt another dog in the neighborhood street he didn’t bite it but was aggressive threatening have mine kill
- A: WV has a strict liability dog bite statute that's limited to dogs running at large or off the leash. If the dog is running at large, the victim/s will not be required to prove the owner was negligent. I'm not sure if this answers the question because the question wasn't very clear.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.