(616) 965-2621
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Zamzow

Michael Zamzow

It doesn't need to be complicated for you. Call now.
  • Business Law, Construction Law, Real Estate Law ...
  • Michigan
Review This Lawyer
Reviewed by Rick G. September 15, 2021
Very Professional
Hired Michael to help with a civil settlement. I was so impressed by his aggressiveness to get the best results for me. He listened to me and worked with me. I highly recommend Michael!!! It was nice to feel as though someone had my back. It wasnt a very great experience that i went through but Michael made it all good in the end.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII GoldSocial MediaResponsive Law

Michael Zamzow is primarily an attorney litigator. This means his practice focuses on lawsuit proceedings in front of the court, also known as a trial lawyer. Mr. Zamzow advises his clients on complicated litigation to defendants and plaintiffs. These topics include construction issues, breach of contract matters, including the uniform commercial code and common law. He has years of experience representing clients in courthouses across Michigan.

Mr. Zamzow also provides clients and attorney from other jurisdictions local counsel representation and support in Michigan.

Mr. Zamzow also represents clients as general counsel on civil matters. These matters include business formation, negotiations, real property acquisitions and sales, and employer representations.

Practice Areas
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Construction Law
    Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Energy, Oil & Gas Law
    Employment Law
    Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
    Securities Law
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Hangouts
  • Google Meet
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
6th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • German: Written
  • Spanish: Written
Professional Experience
Zamzow Fabian PLLC
- Current
Zamzow PLLC
Western Michigan University
J.D. | Juris Doctor
Western Michigan University Logo
Professional Associations
Grand Rapids Economics Club
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Grand Rapids Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Litigation Section of Michigan Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Michigan Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Real Property: Common Law and As-Is Clauses
Zamzow Fabian PLLC, blog
Speaking Engagements
Real Property Managers and the Fair Housing Act
Real Property Managers and the Fair Housing Act
Real Property Managers and the Fair Housing Act
Licensed to Practice Law
Michigan Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Zamzow Fabian PLLC Law Offices
Legal Answers
170 Questions Answered
Q. Can my parents smash my stuff if I bought it with my own money
A: Well, think about it from a big picture. While, it is true that they cannot damage your property, if they do damage your property you're only reliable remedy is a lawsuit against them. It is also true that your parents can evict you. Every familial situation is different, you might look back on this in a few years and realize they had your best interest in mind, on the other hand the opposite could be true. If you're beyond reconciliation at this point and if people (parents or not) are threatening to damage your property, you might want to move out and get to a safer space. Of course, this could be serious or it could be a common transitional bump between parents and their children, as their children transition from childhood to adulthood.
Q. Can my landlord give me less than 30 day notice when increasing my rent and adding on new fees(trash,water and gas)?
A: Probably not. Most tenants are under a lease or month-to-month terms, in those cases, a landlord can generally only raise rent or change the terms to begin follow the expiration of the lease, or with at least a month before the next rent payment is due.
Q. Is it illegal to hack someone's gmail account without their permission
A: Yes.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Zamzow Fabian PLLC
300 Ottawa Ave NW, Suite 220
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Telephone: (616) 965-2621
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.