(941) 952-1682Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael T MurphyMallard Law Firm
- Elder Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer Profile
For over a decade, Michael Murphy has enjoyed representing Florida accident victims and their families. After graduating from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Mr. Murphy started his legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for the 12th Judicial Circuit in Sarasota. He joined the Mallard Law Firm in 2011, and because of his invaluable trial knowledge, he is better able to prepare the firm’s clients for trial and provide them with exceptional personal injury litigation.
- Elder Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Child Abuse
- Nursing Home Abuse
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mallard Law Firm
- - Current
- Assistant State Attorney
- 12th Judicial Circuit in Sarasota, Florida
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta
- Florida State University College of Law
- B.S. | Criminology
- Florida Justice Association
- Manatee County Bar Associations
- Sarasota County Bar Associations
Websites & Blogs
- Sarasota Injury Law Blog
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.