- Business Law, Civil Rights, Employment Law ...
My name is Michael P. Sullivan and I am an attorney in Louisville, Kentucky. The vast majority of my practice since 1990 has been (and remains) devoted to Social Security Disability matters. Disability is what I do and my staff is well trained in only this field of law.
This field of law requires that a practitioner have (or be willing to obtain) an in-depth knowledge of a host of medical issues, as well as being adept at administrative law. My engineering background has provided a technology knowledge base that I can utilize to better prepare, track, and present cases. The heavy academic concentration in science and mathematics provided a foundation to better understand complex medical issues, which is generally the crux of most cases.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- General Civil
- Public Benefits
- Solo/Small Firm Practitioners
- Kentucky State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.