Free Consultation: (713) 266-9700Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Spiros MakrisMakris, Dulevitz & Cooper
- Social Security Disability, Criminal Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Michael Makris was licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas in 1995. Before founding our law firm, he worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Harris County, representing individuals and crime victims in Texas. Today, he has more than 25 years of legal experience and has personally handled thousands of social security cases. Attorney Makris is known for exclusively handling disability cases.
- Social Security Disability
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Additional Practice Area
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 00794215
- Makris, Dulevitz & Cooper
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 00794215
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.