Michael La PorteIntellectual Property Counselor and Litigator
- Intellectual Property, Patents
Claimed Lawyer Profile
We help inventors, patent owners, and other businesses protect and exploit their Intellectual Property in a variety of ways, including obtaining federal rights, contacting businesses seeking to use (or already using) your Intellectual Property, and taking enforcement steps where necessary.
We also keep the playing field free for good ideas, by defending attacks against your business lines.
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Flachsbart & Greenspoon, LLC
- - Current
- Senior Counsel
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Senior Associate
- Wildman Harrold Allen & Dixon
- Clerk to the Honorable David H. Coar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Associate & Summer Associate
- Robinson Curley & Clayton, P.C.
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Williams College
- B.A. | Economics
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.