Michael L. GalloSparer Law Group
- Business Law, Employment Law, Securities Law
Michael Gallo is a dedicated and skilled Business, Employment, and Securities Law Attorney with Sparer Law Group. Since 2002, he has represented clients in a broad array of areas involving securities, employment, employee raiding, trade secret, public utility ratemaking, and professional responsibility. His experience includes plaintiff and defendant class action matters as well. Mr. Gallo is committed to providing comprehensive representation for his clients' legal needs.
Mr. Gallo received his B.A. from Swarthmore College and M.A. from University of California at Berkeley. In 2001, he obtained his J.D. from the University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law. Mr. Gallo is a member of The State Bar of California.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Securities Law
- Microsoft Teams
Alternative and contingent fee arrangements offered
- Sparer Law Group
- - Current
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Regulatory Relations Department
- Associate Attorney
- Howard Rice Nemerovski Canady Falk & Rabkin (now Arnold & Porter),
- Law Clerk
- Honorable Christina Snyder, United States District Court, Central District of California
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- J.D. (2001)
- University of California - Berkeley
- M.A. (1990)
- Swarthmore College
- B.A. (1986)
- The State Bar of California
- Michael L. Gallo's Website Profile
- Sparer Law Group Website
- Sparer Law Group Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.