Michael Timberlake is a native of Huntsville, Alabama and is the son of local attorney, Kenan Timberlake. He earned his undergraduate degree from Birmingham Southern in 1989 and his law degree from Cumberland School of Law in 1995. Following law school, Michael worked as a clerk for William Robertson, Chief Justice of the Alabama Court of Civil Appeals. After finishing his clerkship, he has practiced for over 20 years in Huntsville with the firm of Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. His practice is devoted to helping persons injured as a result of medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, motor vehicle wrecks and industrial accidents. Michael has served as the managing partner of the firm since 2008. The firm has been recognized as one of the Best Law Firms by U.S. News and World Report since 2010.
Micharel is a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Huntsville Bar Association, the Alabama Association for Justice and the America Association for Justice. He is a graduate of the American Trial Lawyers Association Trial College. Michael has been achieved the highest peer reviewed rating (AV) from Martindale Hubbell and is included in The Best Lawyers in America. He is currently licensed to practice in Alabama and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama.
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. | Law
- Birmingham Southern College
- B.A. | History
- Alabama State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- - Current
- Alabama Association for Justice
- - Current
- Michael K. Timberlake's Website Profile
- Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. Website
- Huntsville Injury Attorneys Blog
- Pre-Injury Releases and Waivers
25 March 2019
- Car Wrecks and Bad Weather
21 December 2018
- Automobile Insurance in Alabama
13 December 2018
- What Happens When Children are Injured in Alabama?
11 August 2018
- I’ve Hired an Attorney. Now What?
7 August 2018
- Are Parents Responsible for Property Damage Caused by Their Children?
5 August 2018
- Attractive Nuisances in Alabama
18 July 2018
- What benefits does the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Act provide if you are injured at work?
19 June 2018
- Q|A: Do I Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
19 June 2018