Michael HowardPruvent PLLC
- Appeals & Appellate, Bankruptcy, Business Law ...
I have assisted in various matters including, but not limited to:
- Receivership and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganizations
- Out-of-Court Loan "Workout" Negotiations
- Bankruptcy Preference Actions
- Administrative Arbitrations and Federal Appellate matters
- Real Estate Acquisitions, Sales, Development, and Leasing matters
- Drafting and Negotiating Agreements: Supply Agreements, Service Agreements, Software Agreements, Recruiting Agreements, Printing Agreements, Confidentiality and Non-disclosure Agreements, and other business contracts
- Merger and Acquisition matters ranging in size from $2MM to $150MM
- Trial and Pre-trial Litigation matters
- Creating Checklists for Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Compliance
- Organizational Documents, Amendments, and Agreements for Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Partnerships
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- 8th Circuit
- Ravich Meyer Law Firm
- - Current
- Practicing in several areas of business law, including: Bankruptcy, Real Estate, and Corporate and Commercial Law. Law Clerk in 2009/2010
- Summer Associate
- Ruder Ware LLSC
- Major practice areas: Business, Commercial, and Corporate Law, Government Law, and Litigation.
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Cornell University
- International Business Law
- Activities: Summer Law Institute (China): Workshop for International Business Transactions
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.