(770) 794-8005Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael FamilettiAttorney at Familetti Law Firm, Marietta, GA
- Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Landlord Tenant ...
Vicky D. March 20, 2023
If you need an attorney, I would definitely recommend this one. Attorney Michael Familette was an excellent lawyer. He won my case as well as treated me with respect and kindness. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He was knowledgeable and explained everything to me so that I felt I understood what was going on and made me comfortable with the situation. If I ever need a lawyer again, I wouldn’t hesitate to call him.
Tammy Davis May 13, 2021
Satisfied Customer Michael showed that not only does he care to resolve the issues I was having at the time,for the fact of my personal growth needed but For my Professional growth that would come from my situation being handled completely and in a timely manner. I thank him for his professionalism and Refer him each time I have a friend or colleague needing a lawyer.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
A 1981 graduate of SUNY Albany, and a 1984 graduate of Vermont Law School. Former Federal Attorney with the SBA and FDIC. Published bankruptcy author. Profiled in Atlanta Journal Constitution and other papers for handling of several high-profile legal matters. We represent individuals and small businesses in a wide variety of matters, including divorce, state court litigation, bankruptcy and other areas.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept cards, and process through LawPay, a secure, established portal
Contingent fees are accepted on a case-by-case basis, but not for many areas of our practice
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide free consultations on a case-by-case basis
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Georgia
- ID Number: 254941
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Founder
- Familetti Law Firm
- Vermont Law School
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Activities: Ultimate Frisbee Team
- Better Business Bureau
- State Bar of Georgia  # 254941
- Cobb County Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- Superpriority Claims
- BCD - Weekly News & Comment
- Better Business Bureau
Websites & Blogs
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Can the court take all of your income tax after it was filed that I get to keep 1500.00?
- A: It may depend on the district you are in. In the Northern District of Georgia, debtors are routinely allowed to keep $2,000 per annum without showing specific need. So if you receive more, have your attorney file to retain the specific refund and show some specific need - increased expenses, decreased income, car repair needed, etc.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.