Free Consultation: (650) 343-2611Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael Edwin MarquezLaw Offices of Michael Marquez
- Divorce, Family Law
E. G. May 21, 2021
Review Well Deserved I will start saying; hiring a lawyer is not always easy and end results are always painful and we most likely will not be happy. However, I want to start with thanking Michael for all his patience, guidance, understanding me through this hard 4 years that we worked together and all his hard work. We put a hell of a fight against a team that was dishonest, disorganized, and not well intended, but he always managed to keep me well-rounded in difficult times. Thankfully, I am pleased to say this chapter of my life is finally over and it is that time to move forward with life. If you are looking for a professional, compassionate, and good guidance Michael Marquez will be the attorney for you.
Sarah L. April 12, 2021
I highly recommend Michael. I visited 4 lawyers before choose Michael Marquez. I still remember the very first time I walked into Michael’s office, feeling extremely sad, broken, uncertain, as if the world was crashing on me... As a full time mom with a minor child, I didn’t know what’s going to happen to me and my child. It’s the worst feeling of not knowing how much time you can spend with your child in the future and how the life is going to be.... Michael’s commons put my heart to peace. I cried with a joy for the first time. I know I can trust him. And I am right.... After 3 years and half ( yes, it’s a long journey, it wasn’t easy, but Michael walked me through everything!), I have the primary custody. Michael also helped me to protect my legal and financial right. I can’t thank enough to him. Michael is a honest, knowledgeable, every experienced, and most importantly kind hearted professional. I truly recommend Michael to anyone who need family law services.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
I was born and raised in San Francisco and have been a San Mateo County resident for the past 34 years. I have been practicing law for over 20 years and understand the difficult time one goes through in a break up. No one can do better than I in achieving your goals and wishes.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
20-30 minute initial consultation at no charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Better Business Bureau
- Law Offices of Michael Marquez
- - Current
- Assistant Deputy District Attorney
- San Francisco District Attorney's Office
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- B.A. (1989)
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Thompson Corporation
- San Francisco Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar  # 176173
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Offices of Michael Marquez Website
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.