- Arbitration & Mediation
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Of Counsel
- Buckley Beal LLP
- Emory University
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma honors
- University of California - Davis
- Honors: editor of the law review
- Oberlin College
- Georgia State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Buckley Beal Website
- Atlanta Employment Lawyer Blog
- It’s easy to get arrested during the holidays.
30 November 2013
- Arrested? Worry, good. Panic, bad.
11 November 2013
- Another festival in Atlanta. Another chance to get arrested.
23 September 2013
- Domestic Violence – Ya gotta play nice with others
3 September 2013
- Summer Crime in Atlanta – Don’t let fun turn into misfortune.
29 June 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 2)
26 May 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 1)
19 May 2013
- Arrested celebrating big events in Atlanta? You’re not the only one.
7 April 2013
- Shoplifting in Atlanta? You are not alone.
31 March 2013
- Overtime Lawyer Blog
- Wage and Hour Considerations For Telecommuters
1 May 2016
- When Does the Commission Exemption Apply?
23 April 2016
- Intern or employee?
17 April 2016
- What Constitutes a “Complaint” Pursuant to the FLSA?
9 April 2016
- Supreme Court Allows Statistical Averaging In Tyson Class Action Lawsuit
23 March 2016
- Millions of New Workers May Be Entitled to Overtime Pay
22 March 2016
- Should Student Athletes Be Considered Employees?
12 March 2016
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Movie Studios Alleging Wage Violations
28 February 2016
- Amendments to the FLSA Overtime Exemptions to Become Effective Before Year End
22 February 2016
Contact & Map