- Arbitration & Mediation
- Civil Rights
- Employment Law
- Workers' Compensation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Of Counsel
- Buckley Beal LLP
- Emory University
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma honors
- University of California - Davis
- Honors: editor of the law review
- Oberlin College
- Georgia State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Buckley Beal Website
- Atlanta Employment Lawyer Blog
- It’s easy to get arrested during the holidays.
30 November 2013
- Arrested? Worry, good. Panic, bad.
11 November 2013
- Another festival in Atlanta. Another chance to get arrested.
23 September 2013
- Domestic Violence – Ya gotta play nice with others
3 September 2013
- Summer Crime in Atlanta – Don’t let fun turn into misfortune.
29 June 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 2)
26 May 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 1)
19 May 2013
- Arrested celebrating big events in Atlanta? You’re not the only one.
7 April 2013
- Shoplifting in Atlanta? You are not alone.
31 March 2013
- Overtime Lawyer Blog
- When Can Your Employer Use Your Tips towards Minimum Wage?
12 July 2016
- Is your employer paying you all it should under the FLSA?
7 July 2016
- The Importance of Increasing the Minimum Wage
26 June 2016
- New Salary Threshold Will Make Millions of New Workers Eligible for Overtime Pay
19 June 2016
- Are Child Care Workers Teachers Entitled to Overtime Compensation?
13 June 2016
- Are Uber Drivers Employees or Independent Contractors?
6 June 2016
- Rules to Know if You’re A Tipped Employee
31 May 2016
- Millions of New Workers May Be Entitled To Overtime Pay
19 May 2016
- Important Wage and Hour Considerations When Work is Outsourced
12 May 2016
Contact & Map