I AM AN EXPERT IN THE DEFENSE OF SERIOUS CRIMINAL CASES SUCH AS:
SEX CRIMES FEDERAL CRIMES DRUG TRAFFICKING & VIOLENT CRIMES
I SPECIALIZE IN CASES INVOLVING MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTION
FORMER SEX CRIMES PROSECUTOR 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
2013-PRESENT AV RATED PREEMINENT BY MARTINDALE HUBBELL & LAWYERS.COM
THE HIGHEST AND MOST PRESTIGIOUS RATING POSSIBLE FOR ETHICS AND LEGAL ABILITY
2015-PRESENT TOP LAWYERS IN TAMPA AWARD
2015-PRESENT TOP LAWYERS IN FLORIDA
2017-PRESENT CLIENT CHAMPION AWARD
2015-PRESENT THE NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS AWARD
2015-PRESENT CLIENT DISTINCTION AWARD
YOU'VE BEEN ARRESTED. WHERE DO YOU TURN? CALL ME NOW.
There are very few lawyers in the on the West Coast of Florida with my level of experience. As prosecutor I was responsible for investigating, filing, litigating and trying criminal cases. Not just a handful over a couple of months — thousands of them over several years. So, What Does That Mean For You? It means that I know both sides of a case and have insight into the way you will be prosecuted. Knowing what the prosecutor will do next often gives the defense a powerful advantage, whether negotiating the best possible plea agreement or fighting for an acquittal in trial. Having worked with many law enforcement agencies allows me to understand how the police may be looking at you. I have helped thousands of clients resolve their criminal cases in a fair and timely manner. You will no doubt hear many criminal defense lawyers talk about their 'compassionate' approach to working with their clients. The way I see it, you don't need a friend right now; you need an aggressive, experienced lawyer who knows how high the stakes are and isn't afraid to stand up and fight to help you protect your rights and your future.
1987 UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI BBA FINANCE
1990 UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF LAW JD
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Crimes
- Firearms Charges
- Drug Charges
- Burglary, Theft & Property Crimes
- Bond Reduction & Sentencing
- Allegations of Child Abuse
- Allegations of Rape
- Rape & Sexual Assault Charges
- Sex Offense Against A Minor Investigation or Charges
- Aggravated Assault & Battery Charges
- False Allegations of Domestic Violence
- Criminal Investigation Representation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Every case is different and no lawyer should quote a specific fee or cost over a website. We can structure our firm's fees into down payment and convenient monthly payment options to meet our clients financial needs.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- - Current
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- University of Miami
- B.B.A. (1987)
Know Your Rights Mike G Law 7777Mike Gonzalez Cares Mike G Law Criminal Lawyer Tampa FL 33333
Mike Gonzalez Cares Mike G Law Criminal Lawyer Tampa FL 33333Reasonable Fees - Mike G Law Criminal Lawyer Tampa FL
http://mikeglaw.com 813-221-4303 The criminal defense attorney at Mike G Law offers clients up-front, reasonable pricing. He will quote flat fees and work with clients to ensure reasonable payments.Arrested? Call Mike G Law Criminal Defense Lawyer - Tampa
http://mikeglaw.com 813-221-4303 If you arrested call the criminal defense attorney at Mike G Law, a former prosecutor with over 22 years of criminal law experience.Mike Gonzalez Cares - Mike G Law Criminal Lawyer Tampa FL
http://mikeglaw.com 813-221-4303 The criminal defense attorney at Mike G Law cares about his clients on a personal level. Helping clients and their families get a second chance is his...
- Q. I am facing a criminal mischief charge its my first time ever getting in trouble its a felony what is the worst
- A: The maximum sentence for a third degree felony is five years in prison. Sometimes you may have a defense even though you did it because the state cannot prove the case with lawfully obtained evidence or if they only have circumstantial evidence.
- Q. can a person get charge for a person open the DOOR for them to come in they apartment but did not give permission
- A: If you opened the door knowing that a burglary or other crime was going to be committed the answer is yes as long as there is proof on knowledge and intent. It's called principle theory.
- Q. 3rd offence. Wife did not press charges or have injury and no damages to home. Sole provider for family. Court next week
- A: Depends on what you are charged with. You can be charged with a felony if there is a prior. Do not allow yourself to be bullied into a plea. Speak to your attorney about your options. If you have the PD and want to hire a private lawyer then ask the judge for time to consult with one. You should have name ready to tell the judge so he might believe it's a sincere desire to hire a lawyer.
- Q. I have 3 charges from 20 years ago that i never knew about until i recently got arrssted on a warrant that was issued 3
- A: You may be able to have the charges dismissed for violation of the statute of limitations. The State of Florida has a legal obligation to not just have an arrest warrant issued, but must also exercise diligence in attempting to bring that person to justice.
- Q. Can I be charged for a gun found on my side if the registered owner is in car? It was not in my possession
- A: If there is no witness or independent evidence of recent possession then I do not see how they can prove the charge. Proximity to something is legally insufficient.
- Q. My husband is currently incarcerated in Florida DOC. Can he be charged with introduction of contraband if it’s a watch?
- A: Yes. If he's not allowed to have something and he's in possession of it he can be charged. Contraband doe not just means drugs or weapons. If he's not allowed to have a particular food item or a magazine that could be considered contraband as well.
- Q. Man accused of 3 counts of human trafficking accused of holding 3 women, forcing them into prostitution. In Jacksonville
- A: The outcome depends on the facts of the case which should not be spelled out here. You should contact an experienced attorney to get their opinion. I have been involved in case like this where no one would testify consistently against the accused and therefore the case had to be dropped
- Q. I have a affidavit where the sheriffs dept came in & arrested me! The only prob cause was I was known felon
- A: You should be able to tell a lot by reading the affidavits that support the finding of probable cause for the warrants. Sometimes they are very sketchy and if their is a CI involved who is still working they may be very reluctant to provide the information they gave them. In discovery once the charge is filed you should be able with a competent attorney to determine what the basis was.
- Q. If a person has a no contact order against me, can I contact that person's lawyer without penalty?
- A: It's probably best to hire an attorney to do it for you. Depending on how that person's attorney interprets the communication it could be looked at as a violation of the retraining order.