- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice ...
- New York
After joining my firm in 1989, I became chairman of the department in 1992 and shortly thereafter a member of the law firm. I have administered the litigation department and handled the majority of the litigation files from inception to completion, including all the major litigation files in the office. The practice has involved representation for institutional and private clients in a number of areas of law. I have handled cases in both Federal and State Courts. Among the areas of law covered by the firm's litigation practice are the following: personal injury, malpractice, commercial litigation, real estate, tax certiorari, estates, labor law, discrimination, matrimonial, criminal, vehicle and traffic and bankruptcy. I have litigated cases in all these areas, and I have also argued numerous times at the Appellate level in New York State. I have also served briefly as a special prosecutor for the Schenectady County District Attorney on specific cases that arose under a section of law..
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Legal Malpractice
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Education Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 1895044
- New York State Bar  # 1895044
- - Current
- Schenectady County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.