Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Area
- All Criminal Defense, Traffic Violation, and Personal Injury Related Matters
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
Contingent Fees on Personal Injury matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- New York State Bar  # 2858561
- - Current
- The Practice and Business of Law , LIU POST
- Speaking engagement before undergraduate students in regard to the practice of law as well as the business of law.
Websites & Blogs
54 Questions Answered
- Q. I got a speeding ticket in march, i signed the ticket, plead not guilty and mailed it. I never got a court date
- A: Where did you get the ticket (what county)? Did you keep a copy of the ticket?
- Q. I need advice please
- A: You need to immediately consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney for proper representation. What county are the charges pending in? Call me to discuss further (516) 766-1878.
- Q. As a GA driver who got a ticket for improper cellphone use in NY, will it appear on my record and also the points?
- A: I do not believe it will affect your GA drivers license, but you should check with the GA DMV to be certain. You should consider retaining a NY attorney to represent in this matter. You would not have to appear.
Contact & Map