Michael Gerstein’s practice encompasses Estate Planning, Business Organizations, Tax Law, Real Estate Conveyancing and Development, Family Law, Divorce Law, Personal Injury, Business and Civil litigation and Mediation and Conciliation Services. With a Master of Laws Degree in Taxation, Mr. Gerstein utilizes his tax expertise to assist individuals and businesses in areas of planning and operations. He has been engaged in business dealings with international companies doing business in the New England area and will set up entities that will best serve his clients’ interests. From an individual basis, Michael Gerstein will meet with a client to determine how a plan can best serve one’s interests, and to continue his involvement throughout that client’s needs. Personal involvement, attention to detail, and active cooperation serve the client’s specific interest, and Mr. Gerstein will deal personally with you. Michael Gerstein has engaged in numerous personal injury and business litigation matters, involving and including motor vehicle accidents, contract disputes, business split ups and real estate controversies. Whether the issue involves large complex matters involving national or international concerns, or personal issues involving one person or a family concern, Mr. Gerstein can address your concerns. Michael Gerstein has further tried and handled complex family and divorce law cases and can assist your personal situation and needs from a position of strength as well as sensitivity.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Suffolk University Law School
- - present
- Activities: Moot Court Board
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. (1980) | Tax
- - present
- Haverhill Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Legal Blog
- Is Massachusetts a 50/50 state when it comes to the division of assets in a divorce?
25 September 2019
- Handling A Wrongful Death Claim
18 September 2019
- I was injured as a passenger of an Uber driver, who is responsible for damages?
16 August 2019
- Am I eligible to adopt in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a single parent?
29 July 2019
- I was married and last lived in Massachusetts with my spouse but do not live in Massachusetts now, can I get divorced in Massachusetts?
9 July 2019
- Is my home protected under Homestead law?
1 July 2019
- I’ve only been married for 2 weeks, am I eligible for an annulment?
17 May 2019
- The LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
24 April 2019
- What makes a Will official or executable? Do I need an attorney to make an official Will?
4 April 2019