(931) 473-0656Tap to Call This Lawyer
Matthew T. Colvard
- Business Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I practice criminal defense, divorce/family law, personal injury law, and wills/estates in Warren County, TN and the surrounding counties. I graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law and have over ten years experience as an attorney. In the past, I have been privileged to serve as an assistant district attorney, a special assistant United States attorney, and in 2008 as the command judge advocate for the Victory Base Complex Garrison Comand in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- University of Tennessee College of Law
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.