- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Collections ...
Matthew P. “Matt” Collins has spent over 25 years helping individual and small businesses that face varied legal challenges.
As an undergraduate from the University of Georgia, Mr. Collins graduated with a business degree and thus understood early the importance of sound business decisions.
Law school was the next challenge where Mr. Collins hoped to use his business experience to help clients with legal needs. Mr. Collins attended law school at the Atlanta Law School where he graduated with honors and immediately went to work helping small businesses and individuals with their legal needs. Twenty-five years later, Matt is still working to help those who facing legal challenges.
As a business owner and general counsel for successful businesses, Mr. Collins’ experience allows him to provide superior counsel and legal analysis based on a far wider foundation of knowledge than a typical law school education can provide. This real-world business experience gives clients the information needed to make quality decisions essential to building a successful business.
Matt helps individuals with disputes involving contracts, contractors, landlords, as well as will, probate and a wide range of other legal needs.
Matt also helps small businesses with corporate formation, employment and contractor agreements, collections, and business disputes.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Georgia
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia  # 178626
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.