Free Consultation: (231) 883-4170Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Family Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Matthew Benedict is a Traverse City native. He worked for nine years with his father, Hon. Richard L. Benedict, serving clients from all of northern Michigan. Matthew Benedict is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Thomas Cooley Law School.
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
Additional Practice Area
- Driver's License Restoration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Michigan  # P63027
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.