Matt WeberMissouri State Bar Association
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
I started my practice in 2004. During this time at Weber Law Firm, I have been able to focus on the areas of law I enjoy and gain, what i feel is, many years of invaluable experience and knowledge. I primarily help my clients in the areas Criminal Law and Personal Injury Law. Some examples of Criminal Law charges I frequently handle include Driving While Intoxicated (DWI/DUI), driving while suspended, minor in possession (MIP), drug charges, traffic violations, probation revocations, and stealing/shoplifting. The Personal Injury claims I can assist you with include motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, and slip & fall cases. My firm is small and that's how I intend for it to stay. I like getting to know all of my clients and am personally invested in each of their cases. For me, this means I want to be the one to talk to you on the phone when you call with your first question and I'll be the one handling your case in court if needed. I understand that most people aren't lead to my office under the best of circumstances. Dealing with legal issues can be stressful. My job is to relieve that stress by thoroughly explaining your options, keeping you up to date on your case, and getting you the best outcome possible.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees always accepted on Personal Injury cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Missouri State Bar Association
- - Current
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Rockhurst University
- B.A. (2003) | Political Science
- The Missouri Bar  # 53045
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.