The Hirsch Firm, P.C., located in Atlanta, Georgia is primarily a criminal defense trial practice law firm. From criminal offenses such as drunk driving and other less severe traffic offenses, theft crimes, assault and battery, drug offenses, domestic violence charges and many others, I can help you. For over 10 years I have defended adults and children in a wide range of felony and misdemeanor criminal matters in Superior Court, State Court, Juvenile Court, and Municipal/Traffic Court. Getting arrested effects everyone. And, if you get arrested or find yourself under investigation, you need to know your legal rights and how the protect them. Hiring the right person immediately is the most important decision you can make. Jail, fines, community service, and probation, are only a few examples of what you face with a criminal conviction. A conviction will also leave you with a permanent criminal record. With valuable connections and associations, I can also help you recover money damages if you or your child has been injured due to someone else's fault, whether it involves a motor vehicle wreck, truck wreck, slip and fall or product defect, just to name a few.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Weekend appointments are available.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I set reasonable and competitive rates on a case by case basis. Initial consultations are always free.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner - Lead Attorney
- The Hirsch Firm, P.C.
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. / Law
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. / Criminal Justice
- Georgia State Bar
- Matt Andrew Hirsch's Website Profile
- The Hirsch Firm, P.C. Website
- Atlanta Criminal Lawyers Blog
- It’s easy to get arrested during the holidays.
30 November 2013
- Arrested? Worry, good. Panic, bad.
11 November 2013
- Another festival in Atlanta. Another chance to get arrested.
23 September 2013
- Domestic Violence – Ya gotta play nice with others
3 September 2013
- Summer Crime in Atlanta – Don’t let fun turn into misfortune.
29 June 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 2)
26 May 2013
- A lesson on the importance of finding and hiring a lawyer. (Part 1)
19 May 2013
- Arrested celebrating big events in Atlanta? You’re not the only one.
7 April 2013
- Shoplifting in Atlanta? You are not alone.
31 March 2013