Free Consultation: (877) 400-0453Tap to Call This Lawyer
Masoud Jahani

Masoud Jahani

Jahani Law
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Skype
  • GoToMeeting
  • Microsoft Teams
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 315638
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Farsi: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Jahani Law
- Current
My practice areas are Immigration law, and Maritime Law
Master and Nautical officer
Shipping companies
Master and officer of Ocean Going Vessels
California Western School of Law
J.D. (2014) | Juris Doctor
California Western School of Law Logo
University of London
LL.B. (2005) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Strathclyde University, Southampton, U.K
B.Tech Higher National Diploma In Nautical Science (1986) | Nautical Science
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 315638
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Attorney at Law
California State Bar
Juris Doctor
California School of Law
Bachelor of Laws Degree
University of London England
Master Mariner
Transport Canada Marine Safet and Security
Master Mariner
Marine Safety Agency United Kingdom
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. información sobre el caso, olga de león v. shih wei navigation
A: Hi You can find this case regarding stowaways on the link below : ( (Case 3:05-cv-00579 Document 100 Filed in TXSD on 08/03/07) Sincerely Masoud Jahani Esq.
Q. Hello my children are us citizens but not over 21 is there any way to start process to get green card based on that?
A: US citizens must be 21 or older to file immigrant visa petitions for their parents.
Q. Us citizenship for my daughter
A: The subject of your question comes under derivative citizenship. You may have applied by filing an I-130 petition and you were asked for supporting documents. The requirements for derivative citizenship are below: A child born outside of the United States automatically becomes a U.S. citizen when all of the following conditions have been met on or after February 27, 2001: • The child has at least one parent, including an adoptive parent who is a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization; • The child is under 18 years of age; • The child is a lawful permanent resident (LPR); and • The child is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Jahani Law PC
5670 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 1800
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Telephone: (877) 400-0453
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.