Mary Beier graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and then co-founded the law firm of Beier, Beier & Beier with her husband Bart Beier. She is an experienced litigator with particular emphasis on personal injury and equine litigation. Mrs. Beier also works in the firm’s family law practice. She focuses on client communication and understanding throughout the course of a client’s legal problem. She is adept at working out creative and cost-effective solutions that clients can be happy with.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- Child Custody
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- 3rd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Beier Law
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Chatham College
- B.A. (1991) | Political Science
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Can You Sue After A Motorcycle Accident?
28 April 2015
- What Can You Do About Undisclosed Property Defects?
21 April 2015
- How Dangerous Concussions Really Are
14 April 2015
- Can You Sue a Tenant for Not Paying Rent?
7 April 2015
- What Questions Should You Be Asking A Real Estate Agent?
31 March 2015
- Why Don’t Cars “See” Motorcycles?
24 March 2015
- How Liable Is An Owner For A Dog Bite?
17 March 2015
- Should You Hire A Real Estate Attorney For A Short Sale?
10 March 2015
- Cell Transplants Are Giving Spinal Cord Injuries A Leg To Stand On
3 March 2015