Mary A. Napier, Esquire grew up in Hanover County, and is currently residing in Richmond, Virginia. She graduated with majors in psychology and justice studies from James Madison University before obtaining her juris doctor from Charleston School of Law in South Carolina.
Following law school, she began her career at the law firm of Cravens & Noll, P.C.—a general practice firm with offices in Chesterfield, Henrico and Colonial Heights, Virginia. Mary’s practice is devoted to family law and domestic relations (divorce, adoptions, custody and support).
Mary is an active member of the Virginia State Bar, and maintains an active role with the Chesterfield County Bar Association. Mary has successfully represented clients in all manner of divorce and family law cases, including custody and visitation disputes, adoptions, and support matters. Mary has also successfully represented clients in a variety of complex personal injury matters.
Mary Napier prides herself on maintaining close client relationships, allowing her to truly know her clients—knowledge which she then uses to excel in the courtroom. In her free time, Mary enjoys the company of her rescue dog, Yeller.
- Family Law
- BoykoNapier, PLLC
- - Current
- Cravens & Noll, P.C.
- James Madison University
- Charleston School of Law
- Legal Elite
- Virginia Business Magazine
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Virginia State Bar
- Chesterfield County Bar Association
- Metropolitan Richmond Women's Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- A Paralegal's Guide to Divorce Cases, Institute for Paralegal Education
- Mary Napier's Website Profile
- BoykoNapier, PLLC Website
- BoykoNapier, PLLC Blog
- Virginia Spousal Support: Reaching Retirement Age
15 May 2018
- BoykoNapier Selected as Super Lawyers Rising Stars!
21 April 2017
- Virginia Child Support: Understanding Imputation of Income
12 January 2017
- Virginia DUI: Refusal and the Birchfield Opinion
22 October 2016
- Virginia Child Custody Tip: Picking a Summer Visitation Schedule
25 August 2016
- Virginia Child Custody Tip: The Importance of Co-parenting
5 May 2016
- Same-Sex Marriage in Virginia: Divorce, Custody and Adoption
4 December 2015
- Virginia Divorce: What Assets and Debts Are Divided?
19 October 2015
- Virginia Custody and Visitation Cases – What Do I File?
31 August 2015