Free Consultation: (877) 576-5500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Martha Ramsay

Martha Ramsay

Ramsay Law Firm, P.A.
  • Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
  • North Carolina
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Martha Ramsay is a Board Certified Workers' Compensation Attorney and Personal Injury Attorney in Charlotte, North Carolina. She has fought for the rights of injured workers and individuals for more than 20 years and settled hundreds of claims for the benefit of her clients. If you have been injured at work or in the car, call today for a free consultation. #voicefortheinjured

Practice Areas
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
    Your consultation is free and there are no up front costs.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
  • English
Professional Experience
Ramsay Law Firm, P.A.
- Current
Professional Associations
North Carolina State Bar
N.C. Academy of Trial Lawyers/Advocates for Justice
NFL Players' Assoc. Workers' Compensation
Panel Attorney
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Current
Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist
North Carolina State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Ramsay Law Firm Website & Blog
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. Can I get money for pain and suffering in a workers' comp claim?
A: No, not in North Carolina. The law allows for compensation for three benefits: Medical treatment, payment for lost time and payment for permanent injury. One of the elements of the original bargain of workers’ compensation law, no compensation for pain and suffering is supposed to be balanced by the provision of medical treatment and payment for lost time.
Q. How do I know if I'm entitled to workers compensation? Do I have to be a full-time employee or is part-time ok?
A: It is not based on whether you are full-time or part-time. If you are an employee and there are three or more employees, your employer should carry workers' compensation insurance, unless they fall under one of a number of exemptions. You should contact a Board Certified Workers' Compensation Attorney to discuss your rights. Good luck!
Q. Looking for the best personal injury attorney in charlotte, nc any suggestions
A: Please call the Ramsay Law Firm at 704-376-1616.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
10610 Metromont Parkway
Suite 205
Charlotte, NC 28269
Toll-Free: (877) 576-5500
Telephone: (704) 376-1616
Fax: (704) 376-8887