Marquette W. Wolf is an associate with The Law Firm of Ted B. Lyon & Associates in Dallas, Texas, who began his career at the firm while still a student at the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, from which he received his Juris Doctor in 1996. Over the years, Mr. Wolf has established himself as a seasoned trial lawyer who has led dozens of jury trials to verdict, and he has also taken on multiple arbitration cases, including high profile, groundbreaking legal actions in which he played an instrumental role.
Mr. Wolf's litigation experience spans cases involving explosions in refineries and on oil and gas pipelines, environmental contamination, catastrophic personal injury, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, consumer rights, transvaginal mesh, child abuse and neglect, and elder care matters. He presently serves as a district attorney pro tempore for Dallas County, where he prosecutes public integrity cases against current and former county law enforcement officers.
Among his many honors, which include being awarded Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating of AV-Preeminent*, Mr. Wolf received the John Howie Award from the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association for the "Courageous Pursuit of Justice in the Face of Adversity" in 2008. He is admitted to practice before state courts in Texas and Oklahoma and before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas.
Mr. Wolf is a member of the executive committee of the American Board of Trial Advocates' Dallas chapter, and he serves on the board of directors for the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the American Bar Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the honorary College of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Bar Association.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ted B. Lyon & Associates, P.C.
- Southern Methodist University
- University of North Texas
- B.A. | Political Science
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2018 Rising Stars: 2004 - 2010 Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Mesquite, TX
- Texas State Bar # 00797685
- - Current
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer | Fort Worth Accident Attorney
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Understanding Your Rights After an Accident
9 August 2019
- Where Do Car Accidents Happen the Most?
1 August 2019
- States File a Lawsuit Over Asbestos Regulations Against the EPA
24 July 2019
- Truck Accident: Will My Case Go to Trial?
16 July 2019
- Can Trucking Companies Be Held Liable in Personal Injury Lawsuits?
5 July 2019
- Determining Liability in a Multi-Car Crash
28 June 2019
- The 5 Deadliest Jobs in Texas
21 June 2019
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay $300 Million in Punitive Damages in Talc Cancer Lawsuit
14 June 2019
- Military Attempts to Clean Up After Housing Scandal
7 June 2019