(251) 752-9875Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Bachelor of Arts - University of South Alabama (2001)
Juris Doctorate - Mississippi College School of Law (2005)
License to Practice - Supreme Court of Alabama (2005)
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Easements, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fee agreements available depending on legal matter.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Alabama State Bar Association
- ID Number: 8958E65L
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mississippi College School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- University of South Alabama
- B.A. (2001)
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar  # 8958E65L
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.