- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Ohio State Bar # 0069231
- CPW Law
- Patients Rights Blog - Medical Malpractice Resource
- The 9 “Rights” of Administering Medication to Patients
31 December 2018
- Can Medical Malpractice Victims Sue a Hospital for Damages?
13 December 2018
- Research Links Burnout to Doctor Error – And It’s on the Rise
21 November 2018
- 68 People Left Partially Blind from Knockoff Cataract Drug
8 November 2018
- A.I. and Medicine – When Mistakes Are Made, Who Is to Blame?
18 October 2018
- Using Adrenaline to Save Cardiac Patients Can Cause Brain Damage
4 October 2018
- Over 50 Percent of Doctors Suffering From Workplace Burnout, According to New Study
19 September 2018
- Can Comparative Research Make It Easier to Obtain Safe Medications?
6 September 2018
- Did You Suffer Injury During a Bowel Surgery?
23 August 2018
Marc Pera of CPW Law talks about how you know if you have a valid medical malpractice case.Laws and Regulations that Apply to Truck Drivers and Trucking Companies
Marc Pera of CPW Law talks about the laws and regulations that apply to truck drivers and trucking companies.The Honor of Helping People in Need
Marc Pera of CPW Law talks about the type of people they represent.Meet Marc Pera of CPW Law
For over a decade, Marc Pera of CPW Law has been fighting for people who've lost loved ones or suffered from horrific injuries in Ohio. For more about Ohio medical malpractice...CPW Law and Commercial Trucking Accidents in Ohio
Crashes involving trucks are different from crashes involving cars, and the victims of truck crashes need to how commercial trucking companies and their insurance firms aggressively approach the case. Marc...