Marc A. CarpenterBrooks & Carpenter
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Foreclosure Defense
Mr. Carpenter has been a member of the State Bar of California since 1985. He brings considerable legal experience with corporate, business, and financial transactions. Mr. Carpenter’s legal experience includes buying and selling of businesses, stock, assets and professional practices, commercial finance and lending transactions, licensing and regulatory franchising, employment, and labor matters. Mr. Carpenter has closed business transactions with aggregate financial value exceeding $750 million during his career with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses. Commercial transactions have included purchases, sales and leases, intellectual property, mergers, acquisitions, technology development, financing, and various other business transactions. Prior to Brooks & Carpenter, Mr. Carpenter served as Corporate Counsel to a NYSE listed company, General Counsel to a regional computer lessor and he has been a principal in a computer and software finance company.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Foreclosure Defense
Call for free consultation
- Brooks & Carpenter
- - Current
- California St Univ Hayward
- Undergraduate Degree
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- The State Bar of California
- Activities: Business Law Section, Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Section
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.