Free Consultation: (909) 833-1843Tap to Call This Lawyer
Louis George Fazzi

Louis George Fazzi

Louis G. Fazzi, Attorney & Counselor at Law
  • Civil Rights, Employment Law, Insurance Claims
  • California
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Admitted to practice in the United States Supreme Court; United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Sixth Circuits; United States District Court, Northern and Central Districts of California, and Southern District of Ohio, Western Division; and all courts in the State of California (admitted November 29, 1978.) Expert in state and federal courts on issues involving insurance bad faith; bank fraud, lender liability, wrongful foreclosure; on employment matters involving harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination in violation of public policy; and, civil rights cases.

Practice Areas
  • Civil Rights
  • Employment Law
  • Insurance Claims
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations to the indigent.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    My hourly rate is $450.00. My two hour special is $750. Take advantage of my 40 years of experience.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Consultations only.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
6th Circuit
9th Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Law Offices of Louis G. Fazzi
39 years of successful law practice representing people against the corporate monolith and the state
Law Offices of William M. Shernoff
Began my career as a law clerk, then learned at the master's knee as I began practicing, and went on to develop as a well rounded lawyer under his tutelage.
California St Univ
Undergraduate Degree
Univ of LaVerne COL
Law Degree
Pro Bono Award
California State Bar Association
Provided services to Seniors through the Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
Pro Bono Award
California State Bar Association
Worked through the Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
Professional Associations
California State Bar # 84362
- Current
Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Current
California Trial Lawyers Association
- Current
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
California Evidence Advanced Legal Education; Bernard Jefferson, Instructor.
University of Southern California Law Center, Los Angeles, Ca. 1986
Trial Skills Training Course, Litigation Advocacy Program
Center for Trial and Appellate Advocacy, Hastings College of Law, University of California, San Francisco, Ca., 1989
Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College, Dubois, Wy 1998
Websites & Blogs
Louis G. Fazzi, Attorney & Counselor at Law
Legal Answers
404 Questions Answered

Q. My employer is claiming they overpaid me. But it’s all under “bonus” on my stub, do they have a right to take back?
A: Make sure you file a new complaint with the labor board for the retaliation the employer has taken against you for firing you and threatening you with theft, which is generally harassment in retaliation for filing your labor board compliant. You should also find a qualified attorney to handle your discrimination case, because you have also been the victim of discrimination due to being fired for the mixed motives of the retaliation for filing a labor board complaint and because you are pregnant. Most good employment attorneys will want to take your case due to the egregious nature of the way your employer has treated you in these circumstances. Try calling Barbara Hadsell or Dan Stormer, of Hadsell & Stormer in Pasadena, or one of the many good employment discrimination attorneys in the San Francisco bay area.
Q. Would this be considered a civil lawsuit?
A: If this happened inside the post office where you keep your post office box, in all probability the postal service has already begun an investigation. You don't state how often you checked your box. You should be getting your mail every day the mail is delivered. If you were negligent in checking your box, the post office will not be responsible for that. You should have learned what happened the very day or next weekday that mail is delivered. I don't see fault on anyone's part except the vandals who caused the damage. It is up to you to be diligent about keeping up with your own mail box.
Q. is it enough proof to accuse someone with words or a text
A: Insufficient information. Provide details if you want sensible answers.
Q. How do I prepare for a 36626 appropriately.?
A: This is an inappropriate question for California attorneys if you are in Washington state. We cannot assist you with Washington state law.
Q. My friend ex employer the restaurants owner does not want to pay her what he owes her. What can she do?
A: Tell your friend to contact the California Labor Commissioner and file a complaint for unpaid wages. The Labor Commissioner's office will take care of everything. Everything she needs to know is on their website:
Q. Do I have ANY legal right against the California Administrative Code Title 17, 6020?
A: Unless you can prove, through a medical doctor, that your child has a bona fide medical reason not to be vaccinated, you have no legal right to refuse to have your child inoculated. It is state law because everyone needs to be vaccinated in order to protect every child. There are no other legal reasons to risk your child's health, and potentially every other child's health, by refusing to vaccinate your child. There are sound medical reasons why the California legislature made vaccination of children mandatory. It means every child who goes to school must be vaccinated.
Q. Housemates that are confrontational and create a hostile environment cannot be stopped with laws to protect you from it
A: What you can do is see a social worker in the San Francisco City and County offices. Go to their website at: Copy and paste this into your browser, and look for the services most likely to give you assistance. Call some of the numbers available, and ask questions about how to deal with your living situation, and how hard it is for you and your child where you are. Perhaps it might even be good to go to one of their locations and ask for help. The City and County of San Francisco are all about providing assistance to people just like you. Try not to get too frustrated at home, you have the right to the use of the premises you are paying you, and you and your child do not have to live in a hostile environment. Best of luck to you.
Q. I was helped at a mental health hospital but i was discriminated and instigated at a previous clinic.
A: You need to post this for Florida lawyers. I am in California and can't advise you.
Q. who to trust. Case #B282528 abused, medical malpractice, civil,and constitutional rights violated
A: Look for civil rights lawyers in Los Angeles County. There are many, and most of them do work on contingency, which means they get paid when the case settles or after trial. I noticed that you had appellate counsel appointed for you. You were fortunate to have such a good attorney. Perhaps she might refer you to someone capable who could help you. It's worth a shot.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Jess Ranch, CA, USA
Telephone: (909) 833-1843
Fax: (888) 483-8961