Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Business Law
- Immigration Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Fleitas PLLC
- Florida International University College of Law
- Florida International University
- B.S.B.A. | Double Major in Marketing and International Business
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce, Southeast
Websites & Blogs
- Lorenzo Arca's Website Profile
- Fleitas PLLC Website
- Florida Investment Blog
4 Questions Answered
- Q. My girlfriend lives in Italy. I was born and raised in the United States. I own a business. How can my girlfriend stay?
- A: Good morning, There are several immigration vehicles that may be suitable for you and your girlfriend. Deciding which alternative is best, will largely depend on your personal goals, circumstances and the means available to you in order to achieve those goals. Therefore, to advise you on the best possible solution, I will need to gather more information about you, your girlfriend, your relationship, and your business, as each of those factors (together with other factors) may lead to different solutions. Our firm is uniquely positioned to assist you in this matter. A large part of our immigration practice focuses on assisting clients seeking to emigrate to and from the United States and Italy, for both business and personal purposes. Aside from US immigration law services, our firm is also able to offer a full range of Italian legal services in the United States. I am available to discuss your case in more detail at your earliest convenience. Please contact me for more information at: 305-442-1443 or email@example.com. You may also visit our law firm's website (at: www.fleitaslaw.com) for more information about our Immigration and Italian law practice areas. ***Please Note: That this answer is not intended as legal advice for your particular situation, nor is it intended to establish an attorney/client relationship. Rather, it is only provided for educational purposes.***
- Q. I have a single owner LLC in Port St. Lucie. i have been sued for 19,000 over a contract. i am out of state.
- A: The greatest disadvantage of single-member LLCs, is that member's exposure to personal liability. Unfortunately, your question does not provide many facts, aside from the fact that you are the sole member of an LLC that is being sued. As Mr. Gunthert stated, you should retain a business attorney to represent you. Keep in mind that after you are served with the complaint, you have 20 days to answer the complaint. Our law firm regularly represents clients in business transactions, and has experience in negotiating settlements in business disputes--an option you should explore prior to entering into a full-blown litigation. You may contact us for more information at: 305-442-1443 or firstname.lastname@example.org. *Please Note: That this answer is not intended as legal advice for your particular situation, nor to establish an attorney/client relationship, and is only provided for educational purposes.
- Q. i have permanent residence. How will affect a I-130 for my wife if I accept an offer to do Phd?I will get stipend of 27k
- A: I presume your question refers to Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support). Form I-864 is a contract which an individual signs (usually the Petitioner filed with Form I-130), in which the individual agrees to sponsor (use his/her financial resources to support) an intending immigrant. The amount that an individual must show, in order to prove that he/she can support the intending immigrant is based on the size of the sponsor's household. For example, in a household of 2, a sponsor must show that he/she earns at least $21,137.00. Our law firm represents clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions, and can represent you during your real estate purchase. Please contact us for more information at: 305-442-1443 or email@example.com. *Please Note: That this answer is not intended as legal advice for your particular situation, nor is it intended to establish an attorney/client relationship. Rather, it is only provided for educational purposes.
Contact & Map