- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- North Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Woodruff Family Law Group
- Campbell Law School
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Dean's Merit Scholarship; Book Award-"Professional Responsibility and Ethics"; National Trial Competition-regional champion; Order of the Barristers; and American College of Trial Lawyers Medal of Excellence in Advocacy.
- Activities: Mock Trial Team
- University of South Carolina
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science
- Honors: Dean's Honor List; President's Honor List; and Alpha Lamda Delta National Honor Society.
- Activities: Epsilon Sigma Alpha
- North Carolina Bar Association
- - Current
- Leesa M. Poag's Website Profile
- Woodruff Family Law Group Website
- North Carolina Divorce Lawyers Blog
- Three Cities in North Carolina Where Divorce Is On the Rise
12 February 2019
- Gray Divorce in North Carolina
8 February 2019
- New Federal Law for Spousal Support Tax Deduction May Impact North Carolina Alimony Negotiations
5 February 2019
- Prenuptial Agreements in North Carolina
1 February 2019
- How is Failure to Make Reasonable Progress on Correcting the Reason for a Child’s Removal Measured in North Carolina?
29 January 2019
- How North Carolina Courts Handle a Spouse’s Testimony About the Value of Personal Effects During Divorce Proceedings
25 January 2019
- If it’s not in writing, it shouldn’t count
22 January 2019
- Modification of North Carolina Child Custody Order Due to Mother’s Improvement
27 December 2018
- When Should North Carolina Courts Split Decision Making Authority for a Child?
24 December 2018
Woodruff Family Law Group, Fred Astaire Dance Studio, Boys & Girls Club and the Greensboro Police Department celebrate Greensboro Dance Day! With Special Guests The Greensboro Underground Dance LeagueBig Hair Ball 2016
Woodruff Family Law Group 420 West Market Street, Greensboro NC 27401 336-272-9122 www.woodrufflawfirm.com email@example.comUnity in Community Through Dance
Fik-Shun, the Greensboro Ballet, Boys & Girls Club and the Greensboro Police Department celebrate National Dance Day 2015 Woodruff Family Law Group 420 West Market Street, Greensboro NC 27401 336-272-9122 www.woodrufflawfirm.com firstname.lastname@example.orgFik-shun with Jacquez and Illea Rock with Michael Jackson on National Dance Day 2015
Woodruff Family Law Group and Fred Astaire Greensboro's National Dance Day annual event includes an impromptu performance between a national celebrity dancer and some of the talented members of Greensboro's...2015's dress rehearsal features Fik-shun, GSO Police, Carolyn Woodruff and more!
Dress rehearsal for National Dance Day and Dizzy Feet Foundation. Carolyn Woodruff, Alosha Anatoliy, Fik-shun, Greensboro Police, and Greensboro Ballet, team up with the Boys & Girls Club Captain Green...Greensboro Ballet "Uptown Funk" (Short) - sponsored by Woodruff Family Law Group & Fred Astaire GSO
Woodruff Family Law Group and Fred Astaire Greensboro want to share our National Dance Day 2015 fun with the Greensboro Ballet dancers performing to Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" en pointe....