Lauren Babst's practice includes general commercial litigation, trademark litigation, ADA litigation, and corporate defense and investigation matters.
She has represented clients in a variety of cases, including contract disputes, trademark disputes, and healthcare fraud and abuse.
Lauren has been involved in all aspects of litigation, including pre-lawsuit investigations, drafting pleadings, preparing motions for summary judgment, conducting discovery, and preparing for trials.
- Business Law
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- English: Spoken, Written
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- - Current
- Summer Associate 2015
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Evolve Yoga Studio
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Denise Page Hood
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. (2016)
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2012)
- State Bar of California
- No More Shortcuts: Protect Cell Site Location Data with a Warrant Requirement
- Lauren Babst's Website Profile
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Website