(203) 227-9328Tap to Call This Lawyer
Laurel FedorEast Coast Lawyers located in Fairfield County, firm established in 1994.
- Immigration Law, Collections, Business Law ...
- Connecticut, New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Areas
- Small claims
- Litigation State and Federal Courts
- Credit Cards Accepted
Depending on the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Thomas M Cooley
- Purple Ribbon Award for Commitment to Victims of Domestic Violence
- Greenwich YWCA Domestic Abuse Services
- Award for Pro Bono work assisting domestic violence victims, with an emphasis on immigration.
- New York State Bar  # 2538049
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.